LAS VEGAS is the heart of the United States and the ideal location to hang out with your friends and have a gala time. But on the other hand, if you are an animal lover, Las Vegas has plenty to offer you. There are numerous sites to visit in Las Vegas that are gorgeous and enjoyable and will undoubtedly give you something regardless of your origin or interests.
THINGS TO DO
- SKYDIVING: Take the opportunity to hop into a helicopter and fly above the glittering Las Vegas Strip amid the dazzling starlight. Taking to the skies in a helicopter is one thing; seeing Las Vegas lit up by its vivid lights from above is quite another!
- BLACK CANYON TOUR: A half-day kayak tour is one of the most enjoyable activities you can do while visiting the Black Canyon. You'll have the opportunity to observe indigenous animals, including desert bighorn sheep.
- PLAY POKER: If you are a poker enthusiast, you will undoubtedly enjoy your time in Las Vegas. You can play poker even virtually at any casino you come across. However, if there is one that you shouldn't miss, it is the Bellagio Hotel
- FOOD: EAT 9.0, BABYSTUCKS are some of the best places in the heart of LAS VEGAS to have breakfast and dine.
PLACES TO VISIT
- The Bellagio is a luxurious, beautiful resort that conceals a lot of hidden jewels within its hallways. It is the home to the Gallery of Fine Arts, Botanical Gardens, and Conservatory.
- The beautiful structure was built on the Colorado River; Lake Mead is the country's largest water reservoir. Additionally, the dam, constructed in 1935, supplies electricity to three separate states.
- Another inclusion on the list of Las Vegas attractions is the magnificent and spectacular Stratosphere Tower. At about 1150 feet in height, the tower provides a lot of compelling reasons to pay a visit.
- The Strip is where to go if you're unsure where to go in Las Vegas, Nevada, USA. These nearly three-kilometer stretch winds through the heart of Sin City, flanked by luxury resorts, theme parks, huge restaurants, and exuberant casinos.
BEST TIME TO VISIT
May, June, and September are the finest months to visit Las Vegas since the desert sun is slightly cooler, and you can enjoy everything the city has to offer.